A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

HALLOWEEN EXPRESS

So, Halloween Express, was really express. It is here and everyone is enjoying it. I went and got it from my room and brought it to the clinic. Everyone is trick or treating. We have to pass it out, I could not hold it until Halloween due to lack of space. Everyone was pleased, especially with the little notes in each one. You would have thought it was fortune cookies. You could hear the guys saying, "What did yours say, mine said come home soon?" HHAHAHAHAAHA gave them something to do different for the night. The box is here in the office until the day crew comes on and then it will be gone. I gave two away to patients, but that is okay, because some of the marines are to manly for candy :) . That box was really special and you girls spent a lot of time preparing that box, everyone is enjoying it and the pumpkin has been lit for hours. It was nice to have a little bit of home in such a far away place.................As Iraq Turns............Stay tuned for the next episode!

2 Comments:

At October 3, 2005 at 9:49 PM, Blogger jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

 
At November 7, 2005 at 7:24 PM, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml