A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Who's a Labrat?

Well, I am no longer a labrat. I have moved to office duty, I am still a lab tech but they need my computer skills and other things I can't mention, they are short personnell. So I am better needed here, however, we have internet YEAH! I can talk a little on the blog but it is really secured what i can say. We have been very busy with patients, incoming mortars are still an issue about every other day. I work the night shift now - which is good for me. Still praying I get a commission. Thanks everyone for caring. I still have only received one letter from home and no packages. There have been plenty of days that the mail has not been coming and lots of mail convoys have gotten blown up and mail is gone for good. So we will see what tommorrow brings. I miss all of you and thanks for everyone's support.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2004 at 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm a labrat myself... i work in immunology/microbiology lab @ the medical college of ohio. I've got a presentation i have to prepare for in 2 weeks and it really sucks!!! i'm a natural born chicken shit at heart...lol... anyway enjoy your time out wherever you are and GO BLUE!!! and make it home safely .. God Bless...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml