A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Oh So Tired!

Sleep whats that - who sleeps. Pure adrenaline here! Here's a taste of "THESE ARE THE DAYS OF IRAQ" ----> http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/2?http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6095119&&CM=EmailThis&CE=1 Well we worked all night and then decided after breakfast around 0730 to move these rooms. So as we round up everyone and start to think about moving rooms, I remove my blouse and all I have on is my green T-shirt, cammy pants, and flip flops or shower shoes, when as the news says 8 am became pretty interesting here. It is similar to how it was described, but so you all know we are all okay here. All it did was make the day even longer, after we recovered and cleaned up that mess, THEN we moved rooms. I never did get to sleep and I am back at work tonight. I did get a shower, very slowly due to fatigue. Hopefully I get to sleep tomorrow, I hope they leave us alone, the more they mess with us the longer we will be here. They just don't get it, we are here to educate and remove those people like that. Change or be changed! No mail still. I received one snail mail letter from my grandma - she mailed it on the 18th, not to bad. But no packages yet! I feel so old here these kids never heard of Def Leopard! Funny though they all know YELLOW SUBMARINE, HAHAHA. So, tonight is quite and just trying to stay awake. Dinner was Crab legs and greasy egg noodles. I can't eat crab and there was no other choice, so greasy noodles and FINALLY a vegetable carrots. A very small salad of lettuce, cheese and one tomato piece. Let you know what tomorrow brings!

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 at 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a novelty t shirtcompany called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml