A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

MAIL CALL

So, like I said yesterday, the food at midnight was instantly eatable. With that being said today I received THREE BOXES. So we MUST have got some supplies in. So I got 5 crystal lights from hubby, the Sopranos the first season, and I have already asked for the second season to be mailed. I got dyer sheets to keep the bugs away and they also work well as room freshners for stinky boots. I received snacks, movies, face lotion, and pictures. My hubby sent one sappy card that brought a tear to more than just my eyes. My friends sent me this cool thing about the biblical history in Iraq, I shared that and everyone found it very interesting. We have been busy tonight, we sent one of our own out as a patient today. He is very sick with a migraine forever! I felt bad for him, it sucks to have a migraine and our cure is to fly you on a helo, that will help (sarcasm). Dinner tonight was mashed pot, lima beans and two chicken wings. No wonder people leave here skinny! Wings were good but only two and mashed pot was good and who eats lima beans? ....another episode of these are the days in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml