A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Friday, September 10, 2004

The internet is down

We have segovia and internet, they both have been down for a week. Currently there are only 14 computers up and the wait is hours long. I only have a few mins left to type. As you all know from CNN.com or CNN international we had a really bad laborday and laborday weekend. It has slowed down this week and not much for a retallion from them to here which has been quite nice. To HM1 G, I think they are going to move me from the lab to a job in the CCSOC. We will see I hope you are okay. Please email my hubby and give him your address cause that way we can write back and forth. To everyone who is thinking about me thanks, I am fine. They said if I get commissioned I can come home that would be nice. I want mail everyone gets mail and i have only received my first anniversary card thats it. Please someone sign me up with those websites I don't have enough time we only get ten mins with the satellites being down. Have a good weekend gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml