A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

We got an address

We got an address. We still don't know when we are leaving, however. We spend a lot of time working out and doing nothing. I watched scarface and Hidalgo for the first time, movies I wouldn't normally watch but watched due to mere bordom. I have been doing school work and my officer package. Today we have to clean the barracks for hours starting at 5:30. We are all treated like little children. I don't go very many places now, the guys really ticked me off and hurt my feelings. I have chosen to stay on the base or go only by myself. That doesn' t happened to often since we share the vehicle. I miss everyone and I am timed today on the internet. So peace out. Train for war - Pray for Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml