A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Wake up call

They started again early this am those fu***** haji's. I swear I am going to hear this shit in my sleep whenever I get home. I hate it hear for that reason alone. After early morning today was quite both at work and around the base. They are tiling the lab floor which I think is dumb but who am I. We got the CB's builing us some shelves so we are excited about that. THe generators are up and we had hot food today. But the water pump is down and no showers maybe later. It is really hot today maybe 120 i guess. funny they waste their time hanging a black flag like we don't know it's over 100! I bought a phone card here what a rip off please send me some cards from the states. I paid $35 bucks for 137 minutes or 550 units. Well enough chitter chat. another day on the front here ...nothing new still dusty and hot. sucks! getting kinda of bummed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml