A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

In Kuwait

Well everyone we made it to Kuwait. I can't say where but we are all safe and sound. As you all know however the journey has just begun, We continue more today with our travels. Yes I am with the marines, stephanie. Read the last comments and take advantage of her support group guys, you'll learn alot. Like the phone cards I brought with me our all wrong. I need global ATT units not minutes. A 250 min phone card gives me 21 mins.,really not fair. I miss you guys, but know that I am well. It is hot here about 120 in the early morning. I am about 7 hours ahead of you all on the east coast. The food here is good and the showers are warm even with cold water. It is so hot out that the heat heats up the cold water :). The flight was great the staff were all volunteer and treated us like kings and queens. We got to each spend time with the captain and learn about flying the plane. Thanks for everyone praying for me. I will continue to blog as much as I can. Internet is free, however it is really slow so I can't blog alot or it won't upload. I miss you all and kiss coda for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml