A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Monday, August 30, 2004

ATT SUCKS

Well AT & T won't budge with the minute to minute thing. I have tried everything everyone has emailed me to get minute for minute on my cards. They just won't let me. I spent $35 bucks for 137 minutes when the card read 550 minutes. It sucks! If anyone has a better idea let me know. Did anyone register me with those websites to the right for care packages and books and stuff? Please use the same address and register "CRPL NYUGEN" and "HM3 KAMARA" they don't have anyone to send them packages or any family so they need it the most. Thanks guys. I came early this morning to talk to Tony on the webcam, he got frustrated with it and I guess went to bed cause he ain't been back on. Either that or he thinks he is online. He doesn't understand the boxes and how to move them around, nor does he understand how to minimize what you don't need. He hasn't signed back on and its been a half hour. Pretty bummed about that. Maybe someone can school him between now and tommorrow night and we can try again same time same place new day. Provided it is safe for me to come out and play. The past few hours it has been iffy. I will probably come by later today and check again my emails. Thanks everyone for helping and keeping in touch it makes me being gone a little bit better. love you all!

2 Comments:

At September 5, 2004 at 6:17 PM, Blogger canoeoften said...

ATT - a thought. I haven't read all the past ones so might be missing a few bits. But SAM's Club sells ATT cards for about .029 / minute. Your $35/550 comes out to .063 / minute. So you can cut it in 1/2 by getting your card at SAM's. Once you have a card, you can add minutes w/ a credit card from any place. My GUESS is your 137 minutes is from overseas call. This is true from any overseas location. Rates vary. But if you buy at .029/minute, it doesn't add up as fast.

SECOND even better idea. Sign up for www.skype.com. Have the person you want to talk to sign up also. Talk FREE anytime from any place you have internet access. :) Both computers have to be on. But it works.

THANKS for all you are doing for all civilized people in this world!!

Canoeoften

 
At September 8, 2004 at 11:44 AM, Blogger Annie said...

hey beth. just checking in with ya. have not heard anything from you in a couple of days. i hope everything is ok. annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml