A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Another day here

Four more of us got here early this am - they had a rough journey as well. Things have been quite on the base the past 24 hours. We have been busy though at work for those who know what that means. I have seen alot and done alot more than lab work in just the past two days. For those family members interested I am going to try to live chat on yahoo and set up a time and date this weekend. So get the Yahoo messenger and send me an email today of your nickname and probably sunday I will get with everyone at a convienant time for you both. Internet is great here. The generators have been down since I got here no hot chow, no showers, no AC - hopefully they get fixed soon. Well eya later...love and miss everyone. keep the faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml