A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Three more days...

I told you I wasn't counting :) We are finally MOVED out of our house in base housing. Tony and his plumber helper didn't work on Monday, instead they cleaned the house in preparation for the inspection. They passed after a few adjustments. I am kind of proud of him, those inspections for those who have stood them are ruff!! We got word back from BUMED that 14 more people have to go with us. 13 are coming from CA and One from Corpus. I wouldn't want to be those guys finding out today that you are leaving on Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml