A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Not to much time left

Last night was humble shopping. We got a jump drive for pretty cheap, diapers for the road trip, and more underwear and socks. We stayed up late opening new items, labeling, and sorting. The barracks maid should love taking out our three bags of trash today. I am not taking very much, I am weak and cannot carry much. I made three boxes for myself. I am going to want an extremely small folding chair. They have those three legged chairs with no back, they look like stools and fold up really small. Off to do more paperwork and debriefs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml