A Labrats Journey

This is basically the story of a 27 year old Navy Corpsman as she starts her journey to Iraq, leaving her son and husband 7000 miles away! Disclaimer: The thoughts, views, pictures, comments expressed in no way represent the Views of US Navy, Marines, Department of Defense,or anyone other than myself!(unless otherwise stated) I am not here to offend anyone. If you visit please leave a comment, BUT please respect my job and don't fill up my comments section with nonsense.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July everyone. Last night we went downtown and watched the parade and fireworks display. We played with our new camcorder and videotaped yesterday. We had some 8mm tapes from our wedding and the baby's first birthday party, we practiced and made them into VCD's- it worked well. Today I am off and Tony is at work, the baby and I are home spending quality time together. When he naps I will pack. Tomorrow I will go get a storage unit, I found a place not too far that is climate controlled and will loan us a truck for free. Tony and I are going to lunch together, probably our last lunch meeting until I get back :(.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Page Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter
Google
WWW http://desertdiet.blogspot.com/atom.xml